Saturday, April 26, 2008

NEW WEBSITE COMPLETE

WOOHOO! Break out the beers and get ready to party! My new website is finally complete. I just finished posting all the images in the portfolio section and implementing the awesome Lightbox 2 feature. Lightbox is not only slick, but adding it was way easier than it would have been to build individual web pages for each image.

Anyone who has been to my website before will notice that there aren't any new images in the portfolio. I'll be adding new pics over the course of the next few weeks, but this blog is always going to be where I post the latest and greatest stuff anyway. It will just take a bit of time to do some scanning. So keep checking back.

3 comments :

Jeremy Townsend (JERT) said...

hey Pat. Is this vegas drawing for a comic book or is it a stand alone illustration?

Pat Bollin said...

It's a panel from a comic page for a comic called, Apartment 51. An idea I've been batting around since before I left Vegas in '02. It may see the light of day eventually, but no current plans for it.

Thanks for posting.

Pat

Megs said...

Heya Pat! Lookin' snazzy! :D Keep up the good work! :>