Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Stallion of The Sky: Pegasus Designs

Early in 2014 I did the concept art and some of the finished illustrations for the Stallion of The Sky slot machine game for Cadillac Jack Games. I was asked to create a Pegasus game with creatures that clearly appeared to be winged horses but looking like nothing that had ever been seen in slot games before.

After doing some research I chose to base the beasts off of Shire Horses. I gave them a combination of tiger and Okapi stripes, which I had not seen anywhere online or in any other media. Finally, I gave them exotic wings and fiery manes. I don't get to do a lot of creature design, so this was a ton of fun.





All rights to this art belong to AGS: Cadillac Jack Games, an Apollo Global Management company.

No comments :