Saturday, August 8, 2015

Solomon's Riches

I'm happy to say that I can now post a ton of game art from projects I've done over the last couple of years.

I'm starting with some of the oldest work first, so here is a super rough and loose concept art package for a slot machine game called Solomon's Riches. This was produced in-house by me and sent to an outsource studio to give them a basic starting point to do the final art and animation for the game. Campy? YES! Did I have fun doing it? You bet your keister I did! 

Here's the top screen and main screen art (most video slot machines have two screens).


The research I do for these games is some of the most fun for me. I looked at a lot 
of Egyptian architectural history for the frames on the following three symbols.





All rights to this art belong to AGS: Cadillac Jack Games, an Apollo Global Management company. 

 I've got a lot more art to post very soon, so keep checking back. Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments :